Christmas Eve at The Malcolm
With the Three Sisters Mountains as a back drop, the Valley Wind Chorus will celebrate the sounds of the season with seasonal Christmas Carols.
- Your Food and Beverage team will be offering Mulled Wine and Hot Chocolate through out the evening.
- Chef Grahams Culinary team will have a cookie decorating station set up to make a plate for Santa
- $10 per plate for non-hotel guests - purchase ticket prior to the event at the Concierge desk.
- Complimentary for hotel guests.
- Cozy in for a festive fireside reading of “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” with Cody, King Malcolm’s Royal Storyteller.
- Keep an ear out for jingle bells as St. Nick will be making a special stop for the children spending Christmas at the Malcolm Hotel. (Approximately 6:15pm)
4:30PM - 6PM
321 Spring Creek Drive, Canmore T1W 0G8